Melaleuca

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
Smile*Lee

Melaleuca

Postby Smile*Lee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Has anyone ever heard of this company? My sister wants to get involved with it. It sounds a lot like Shaklee.

TIA!
:: Time & Space for My Dreams :: Slow & Steady for a Lifetime! ::

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Melaleuca

Postby Nancy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Yes I had some friends in it and it does seem a lot like Shaklee!
Multi level marketing is designed to make you a recruiter!
Most folk thinks it's sales!

It has a strange smell and kids of the folks we knew that sold it called it "melapuka"
because of the tea tree oil fragrance in it aka "stink" not a pleasant product in my opinion!
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 pm

it's a multi level marketing company, run the way amway etc runs. their products may be ok, but their business plan makes it almost impossible for anyone to make significant money. presently we have very close friends who have abandoned us and other friends in their pursuit to make it big in healthy chocolate. that's my beef with multilevel, they teach you to stick with the people building the business and not waste time with people not interested. i feel very strongly the loss of these friends.

bittersweet

Postby bittersweet » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 pm

I don't know a lot about the company itself, although I believe it's much like Amway (or whatever they're calling themselves these days!) - basic multilevel marketing that very rarely brings in enough money to make it worth the effort. I've never tried any of their products, but I personally happen to love the smell of tea tree oil! :lol:
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”