Hello from Manitoba, Canada

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
TsalTsal

Hello from Manitoba, Canada

Postby TsalTsal » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello everyone form the "tropical" province of Manitoba. I'm hiding inside in the air conditioning as it has been the equivalent of 105.6Farenheit (albeit with humidity levels) for the past few days.
I'm new to this forum, and am looking forward to getting to chat with you. I'm a "flybaby" with hot sticky wings ( meaning a lot to do and not much ooomph to do it.) I thought that perhaps this forum would give me a boost, or at least challenge me to get organized on paper and in the house while it is sooo hot outside.
TsalTsal :D

Indiana

Re: Hello from Manitoba, Canada

Postby Indiana » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm so glad you have joined us.

Please stop by Post When You Can.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 am

Welcome TsalTsal! Nice to see you here in our Village!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:52 am

Welcome to our SHE Village!

(It is nice to see another Cannuck here!)

Our most active forum is the PWYC, so you can post there and let us know how well you are doing staying on task.

As you know from Flylady, routines and habits are treasures to build up. I find posting that I've s2s each morning helps me refocus myself once I've landed at my keyboard and think about what other daily tasks I can get done.

Norma

Postby Norma » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 am

Hi TsalTsal! Oh goodie, another Canadian, or as Kathryn says a "Canuck". I'm not really a Canuck but my granddfather was and we have always had close ties in Canada. My family owned land and a cabin in BC for over 50 years. I do love Canada.

Hope you join us over on the PWYC site. (Busy looking for a little Maple Leaf and can't find one on here.) :lol:
I go to nature to be soothed and healed , and to have my senses put in order. John Burroughs

TsalTsal

Postby TsalTsal » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

TsalTsal :)

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”