Need help please

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
Harriet

Re: Need help please

Postby Harriet » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi, luv4cake! Totally recommend the system to you! Hope you can post with us some.

Gee, sorry you are having this trouble. I didn't even know the book was available as an audio book.

Others may have quicker ideas, but even in worst case scenario, "never fear, the library's still here". :) For instance, in my public library system, there are 5 copies to choose from and they can have the book to my neighborhood branch in 2 days, plus they would just "borrow" from other counties' systems if they didn't have it themselves.

Emptynester

Postby Emptynester » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi and welcome to the village. Have you tried the ORGANIZATIONAL TOOLS AND SKILLS section of this forum. It might be that what is in the book has been duplicated here. If not, Harriet's suggestion would be the best I could come up with, too.

Anyway - welcome and come over to visit us at the Post When You Can section - that's where we hang out the most.
It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
― C.S. Lewis

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Welcome love4cake.

We don't have the forms as one complete list. But there are places you can get them.

If you let me know the forms you are looking for or the subject you are reading in the book then I can give you some links.

In the Organizational Tools and Skills – Cardfile Central there are links for the 3x5 cards.

It is one of the places MT (Emptynester) suggested.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10

Here is another one that may help.

http://organizedhome.com/image/tid/86

So just post, a list of what you are looking for and we can provide a place to find them.

You will like Sidetracked Home Executives.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 am

http://www.housefairy.org/
This is one of their new web sites and you can ask questions it says click here to contact us at the top of the page.

http://www.shesintouch.com/
Here's their other site.

Dove

Postby Dove » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome, Luv4cake. All good ideas listed above. Have you tried to contact the place you bought the download from? Maybe if you explain to them that the reference lists & finished examples are missing they would allow you to pay the difference in price & send you the book as well.

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”