Can I join in?

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
sherinjoy

Can I join in?

Postby sherinjoy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi, my board name is Sherinjoy, which comes from Sherrie In Joy, a reminder to myself of my intention to live in joy. I am a long time lurker on SHE boards, and started following Pam and Peggy in the late seventies, when I was newly married. I live in Northern California, in Sonoma County, about an hour north of San Francisco. I have a DH and a DS16, who will be a junior in high school this year. I read this board daily and feel like I know all of you so well. I would like to become a member, so I will start posting. The first area I will post in is Decluttering, since that has been my focus this year. Thank you for allowing me to join this wonderful group of women, who inspire me all the time.

Indiana

Re: Can I join in?

Postby Indiana » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:14 pm

sherinjoy I'm so glad you decided to join us posting.

You have already joined us by lurking for so long.

I'm looking forward to your posts.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Welcome, sherinjoy! We're very glad to have you join us! Be sure to stop by the PWYC thread!
Tomorrow is another day.

Emptynester

Postby Emptynester » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:12 am

Welcome!!!

It is great that this board has encouraged some of our lurkers to become posters. The more the merrier.

Enjoy!!
It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
― C.S. Lewis

sherinjoy

Postby sherinjoy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi Lucylee, Indiana, and Emptynester, Thank you for your warm welcomes. I am looking forward to becoming a member, so I will be posting everyday for awhile in Decluttering to get use to sharing and being accountable in a safe “public” forum. So much for lurking – I’m guess I’m out now! I appreciate your openness and honesty in your posts, and always find them inspirational.

Dove

Postby Dove » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi, Sherinjoy! Welcome from one former lurker to another :) . So glad that you decided to join us.

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”