Board for budgeting / spending / debt?

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
dunluc02

Board for budgeting / spending / debt?

Postby dunluc02 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi All! New to this site but I remember an old version of this from a couple of years ago. I'm wondering if there is any specific board for budgeting / spending / debt etc?

Thanks!

Harriet

Re: Board for budgeting / spending / debt?

Postby Harriet » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi, dunloc02. The only similar threads we would have are under Organization and Simplification forums and called "Paper Tamers", reposted 2 or 3 times a year, for tax time, end of year, mid year. But they are about anything/everything paper, and although they would include things like preparing for taxes, etc., they are not specifically about money.

Perhaps someone else could come in and suggest other sites that have chats about budgeting.

Glad to have you.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Board for budgeting / spending / debt?

Postby Nancy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Way back when I was doing cards; I did green ones for budgeting and gave myself stickers when I paid a bill. I put them on a rotation for when they were due on which payday.

The random ones that were like yearly or semi annually, taxes, insurance etc. it was great to put reminders in for things like school photos that come due each school year, sports, and set up a Christmas club acct. that eventually went in automatically each month, this was before on-line banking. {It got us out of debt. that way at least one time.}

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”