indy here

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
indy

indy here

Postby indy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 pm

I chose Eeyore as my new avatar here and will find a better sig line soon. Hi -- I've been gone a long time -- but I see several folks I recognize -- is Air here? JusSue? Anyone know about her? I'm tring to throw together some temp cards while I finish up this sort, toss and pack to move -- IF things stop interfering with the whole process (like the housing downturn! for one). Back when I have more time. PRISON BREAK night y'know!

Indiana

Re: indy here

Postby Indiana » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:21 am

Oh indy it has been a long time.

Air is going by Nancy now. JusSue hasn't been heard from in maybe a year or so.

When you can please let us know what you have been doing and where you will be moving.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 am

indy, I sure hope you'll check back in with us. Where are you moving to?
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

indy

Postby indy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:21 am

Yes, it has been a long time and sadly, I've done little that seems li ke rreal progress in all that time! We are still in California and still planning to be in Texas once we get this place done. Trouble is we are struggling with each other's ideas and wishes rather than cooperating so we make progress. Should have been done a long time ago but it isn't going like that. Nothing new in that, of course :oops: :roll: Today is busy with appointments -- I have a dental this morning -- cleaning and then DH has an eye appointment this afternoon so I'll just be running back and forth as he isn't driving yet. He has 6 to 8 weeks of recovery from the eye surgery and we are just finishing up week one today.

Dove

Postby Dove » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:40 am

Hi Indy, nice to meet you! Good luck with packing & moving.

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”