Citylady waving hi.

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
citylady

Citylady waving hi.

Postby citylady » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Hunted up my last post - I haven' t been here in nearly 3 years!

All right - when I was last seen, we were helping the fella's parents sell their house and move - and his mother became seriously ill soon after, which may have been part of my dropping out of sight... She did recover, they moved and are well...

Otherwise, nothing much new here. I'm still freelancing, not working as much as I'd like to... There's more stuff here than ever - we got things from the parents, and still haven't really assimilated all of it... I still have chronic migraine, though much improved from three years ago, which limits how much I can do and how much energy I have. I've connected with people on Facebook, but was thinking earlier about this community... thought I'd come back around.

Harriet

Re: Citylady waving hi.

Postby Harriet » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

(((citylady))) how wonderful to hear from you! I don't know if you are older or younger than me, but I can tell you that migraines in my family have tended to ease with menopause. So glad to hear about the recovery, and that things did not get worse for her. I hope maybe you can come start posting with us again. It would be fun. Hey, we might be helpful! :)

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:11 am

Waving a big hello to Citylady! We've missed you, hope you're able to check in more often!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Dove

Postby Dove » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Waving ~~~ back to you, Citylady! You were gone but not forgotten :) , & it is so good to see you here. Glad your fella's mother is OK & that your migraines are improving.

Hope you can stop by again soon :) .

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 am

It's good to see you again, Citylady.
Still freelancing as in working with stores? Have you done any costuming?

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”