New user name

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
FelineFriend

New user name

Postby FelineFriend » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Hi, My name used to be "Ivy", but long ago, when Indianna was here, I was "greenqueen." I tried to re-use that name again, but I was told my name was already taken. Duh. It had been taken by me, years ago. LOL! I decided to become FelineFriend to match my Avatar. So it's the old "greenqueen" turned into "Ivy", but now FelineFriend. :D
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." ~ Arthur Ashe

BookSaver
Administrator

Re: New user name

Postby BookSaver » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:06 am

If you would rather go back to using greenqueen rather than sticking with Ivy or FelineFriend, all you would have to do is Login with the name greenqueen and click on "forgot my password." The system would automatically send a new password to the email address you used for greenqueen.

Then once you login with that password (which will be a bunch of random letters and numbers), you can go to your User Control Panel to change the password to something you'll remember.

FelineFriend

Re: New user name

Postby FelineFriend » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:36 pm

I tried that. The computer said that greenqueen was already taken. Then, it took me through all those random letters and numbers. After trying that and not being accepted for about 9 times, I just gave up.

I decided to start with a clean slate with FelineFriend because it's cute and matches my Avatar. It was just something I was excited to do last night, but this morning, I'm wondering if others think I made a mistake? :?: I'm happy with it. :D
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." ~ Arthur Ashe

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”