Returning to S.H.E.!

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
LazyLoop

Returning to S.H.E.!

Postby LazyLoop » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:51 am

Hi!!!

I'm LazyLoop because I like to knit but it takes me forever to get something finished. You can call me Lazy if you want (I know it sounds like a put down, but it refers to knitting, not housekeeping, lol, I hope).

So, I get this email that says the forums are back up! I haven't been here in a long time, but I was an oldie from way back. I didn't post much but I see many familiar names here. I remember having a "Red Dress", reading tons of new posts daily, challenges and helpful tips. I can't even remember my original name (yikes). But I read the old SHE board all day long.

Reading through some of these intros, I am about in the same boat; started with SHE in the 80's.......now just the 2 of us in our empty nest and things have really changed.

I'm glad to give this a try again, I really loved the 3x5's!! I have fallen off, and lists, planners, emails and apps just don't do it for me.

Harriet

Re: Returning to S.H.E.!

Postby Harriet » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:18 am

LOL. What? A sidetrackable person who has forgotten her handle? Oh, you DO fit in, don't you, LazyLoop! :D

If you ever remember it, let us know.

3 x 5s have been my lifeline so many times. It's not that I can't set them down for a while. But I always feel more confident to have them, and am grateful for my box.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:41 am

Hello and welcome back lazyloop. Come play and have fun with us... The more the merrier ;)
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Welcome back, LazyLoop! Come join us in Post When You Can for general chatting, or stop by the Cardfile Central thread or any of the specific topics.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Welcome back!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Welcome LazyLoop! Glad to have you back with us!

I almost called myself LazyLucy when I joined, but in my case, I have to admit it would have NOTHING to do with knitting and EVERYTHING to do with my sometimes less-than-desirable housekeeping activitiy. :oops:
Tomorrow is another day.

LazyLoop

Postby LazyLoop » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks so much for the welcome! I am considering a small card file box for DH! See ya in the forums :D

LazyLoop

Postby LazyLoop » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:40 pm

P.S. Harriet, I only know my email address that I used; if there is anyway to track it that way.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:35 am

Hi, LL. It's probably going to 'bug' you until you do remember your old handle. Welcome back and post away!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

catnipper

Postby catnipper » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:12 am

I am trying to return to a modified version of the SHE system. Part of my items are in my calendar while the rest will be in the cardfile. I need to make my modified system be one place for all the to-do's I have so I can have a "HUG" -able system. I am also working on a website/blog that pulls all the advice on organizing and productivity into one place (for myself and others).

Over the past few years, my husband was on dialysis due to kidney failure, he died a year ago, then last December a young man proposed to my daughter and she said yes. THE BEST NEWS IN A LONG TIME. I know I shouldn't use all-caps online, but I REALLY mean it and need to scream from the roof tops.

As this year moves along, I am looking for advice on how to live by myself and be an organized house of one. So, the "experts" in this field -- please respond!

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”