Newbie:)

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
Donna's Lifestyle

Newbie:)

Postby Donna's Lifestyle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:30 am

Hi
My name is Donna, as I told Kathryn in Canada for the past year or so I have been looking for a group to join, I found the internet is filled with
groups, a lot were young working moms, or the group was way to large with many postings, or to small with hardly any posts, and of course ones that liked talking about politics. When I found "Shes Organized" PWYC group I found the group to be small, they seemed concerned about each other, and posts were about managing their homes and lives.
I have been married going on 48 years, we are both retired,Dh from large communications co after 42 years, and I from a local grocery chain after 12 years, we have raised 5 wonderful kids, they have blessed us with 5 of the most adorable Grandkids, we also have a cranky 14 yr old furbaby
These days we spend our days watching the Grandkids, we are pretty much homebodies, our travels mainly are to Florida to visit K3 and spouse who both work in Orlando for the Mouse in IT cyber security.
That is about it. Could go on and on,but don't want to bore you anymore:)

LadyMaverick

Re: Newbie:)

Postby LadyMaverick » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:27 am

Welcome Donna's Lifestyle!

I'm glad you found us. Jump right in and know you have found a warm and caring place.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:59 am

Good morning! Thanks for introducing yourself.

Just so I can keep you straight in my head, which time zone are you in? (That way I'll know when you are up way too early or too late!)

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Welcome aboard!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Welcome, Donna! We’re glad to have you join us!!!
Tomorrow is another day.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Welcome Donna! It's nice to meet you here!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Just noticed your posts over here, Donna, so welcome again.

We live in central FL (about 40 minutes from the mouse) with our DD and Dsonil for the winter months. Live in western New York State for the summer months. Actually dd works as an off ice official for the Orlando Solar Bears (hockey) and we manage to go to several of their home games with her. Dh will usually go with her when games are on a school note. She teaches at a new middle school between Davenport and Orlando and can see a few Disney spots from her school room back door. Sometimes they can hear one of the roller coasters on Space Mountain I think it is.

At any rate, good to see you've found a 'home with us'. Post away.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”