Chore Bingo Instructions

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
Harriet

Re: Chore Bingo Instructions

Postby Harriet » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:06 pm

Tell you what, let's consider that any of our co-chore-folks might be using either a 4x4 board of 16 chore-spaces OR a 16-item list. And we'll stay at 16 for now, keeping in mind that as Lynlee said, this could be Chore Bingo Week and plenty of time to get to more.

I'll plan to throw out the first number at 8 EST by some random number generator online.

Following numbers are called by any and all on their whim. Perfectly acceptable to call the one you like best from your own list OR perfectly acceptable to call a number if you're not personally playing.

Our chores won't all be the same length of time and sometimes we'll seem to get behind but that's no big deal. Just do the next one and the next as you can and keep playing. Next time, you might be finished and eating bon-bons for a while. If somebody hollers BINGO, be impressed ;) but play on!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:38 am

Well, I’ll be out all day long tomorrow, (fun with family — Atlanta Braves game) and most of Tues. (not so much fun, doctor’s visit with dmom.)
BUT — I sure do need the motivation of the bingo game!!! Oh my, like never before!

Dh’s birthday is Wed and dbil and his girlfriend will be here for pizza, first time she’s been to our house. Eeeek!!!

I’ll try to join the game Tues evening/night.

So glad you’ll be playing with us. Kathryn!
Tomorrow is another day.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:47 am

Adding a thought or two after playing for a few days. I think to plan a bunch of fifteen-minute-type chores, a 16-chore card with one free space is likely to fit into many of my days. Spanning a couple days is good, too.

Big chores don't work as well but I could still play along with a big chore mixed in, by assigning two numerals to it and doing it when either one gets chosen.

Or, some time we could envision a 9-space Bingo Card and invite the idea of bigger projects.

But actually I like the mystery of not even knowing what we just sent our friends off to do!

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”