New...Introduction

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
Bubblez

New...Introduction

Postby Bubblez » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:07 am

Hello! My name is Natalee. I am 27 years old and live in northern Michigan. I have been married for almost 6 years to my soul mate, Erek. We have 3 boys together; Andrew is 5, Nikolas is 2 and Alexander is 2 weeks. I have two step-children; Brandon is 11 and Mackenzie is 10. I have been a flybaby since August 2004. I love what her ideas have done for my house, my life and my marriage. I am currently a SAHM and love it! I will be returning to school at the end of August to obtain my Bachelors in Interior Design. I look forward to being an active member on this forum and can't wait to get to know all of you.

Natalee

Harriet

Re: New...Introduction

Postby Harriet » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 am

Bubblez, it's very nice to find your post here this morning. LisaB, helia and I have children of similar age to your oldest children (who am I missing - my brain is small this morning), and Mystery Woman's children are not much younger. Motivated1 also has a 5-year-old (and older children), Lady Maverick an infant, though not as young as yours! Congratulations on your brand new baby!

Bubblez

Postby Bubblez » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks Harriet. I was technically due yesterday but we had to take Alex early via emergency c-sec. He had to stay in the NICU for about a week but is home now and doing fantastic. I'm trying to get caught up from having to go to the hospital so much to feed him. Most of my rooms are clean I just need to get the living room and kitchen done...oh and the entry and stairway. I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else much better!

Natalee

Debmasterx

Postby Debmasterx » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 am

Harriet wrote:Bubblez, LisaB, helia and I have children of similar age to your oldest children (who am I missing

I have a ds8, going into the 3rd grade. Also dd14 and dd19.

Welcome!
Every day is an adventure!

Emptynester

Postby Emptynester » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Bubblez - Welcome to our village. Come over to the Post When You Can thread as that is mostly where we get together. That way you will find out all about us.

I'm one of the grandmothers of the group, being retired for 7 years now. My DH and I travel full time in our RV (hence the map on my posts). We are volunteering for 3 months at a church camp in Northern IL this summer.

Glad to see you here.
It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
― C.S. Lewis

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Welcome Bubblez. it is so nice that you joined our group.

One of our other villagers is from Michigan.

You have a great age range of your children.

I do have a few questions...

How did you find us and did you read for a while before joining or just jump in.

There is just Dh and I - no kids but you could count our Lhasa Apso - Jake as a kid.

I look forward to chatting more with you,

Bubblez

Postby Bubblez » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:42 pm

How did you find us and did you read for a while before joining or just jump in.

I've been drilling with a few girls in the SHEs chatroom on AIM and ducky told me about the forum. And I totally just jumped in with both feet. I'm not a shy person at all and love being involved in things like this. I have formed many wonderful friendships thru some of the other chats I'm involved with and know that it's always nice to have more support. You can never have enough!

Natalee

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh how nice of ducky. We haven't seen her for a while.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi, Natalee. Welcome to our village. It's always nice to see new faces here. Congratulations on your new baby.

We have three grown sons with families of their own. Our grandchildren range in age from 14, 12, 8, 7, 4 and 3...total number is eight.

Look forward to seeing you again soon!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

cathyy

Postby cathyy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am

Hi, Natalee! I'm from Michigan - or I will be soon enough. Our flight back departs in 15 days, 8 hours, and 42 minutes. No kids at home anymore. Happily retired.

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”