(Re) Introducing Myself

A place for newcomer introductions, for our questions, polls and general discussion.
OrdellKnot

(Re) Introducing Myself

Postby OrdellKnot » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 am

Hello everyone! Some of you may recognize my username from a few years ago on the original SHE site. I've been out of the box for a few years, but I have decided to return to my roots so I can get my life back on track.

Just today, I accidentally discovered that my printer can print on individual 3x5's quite nicely, so I no longer feel silly doing the SHE system the old-fashioned way in 2009. I've tried going high tech several times, but I'm so much happier shuffling index cards. I may even do colors this time around. Woohoo! I ordered a long-drawer card file (the long flip-tops are impossible to find these days), and I'm going to start 4-boxing tomorrow morning, bright and early. I can't wait!

Any-who, it's nice to meet/re-meet everyone.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Re: (Re) Introducing Myself

Postby DeeClutter » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 am

Glad you've found your way here, OrdellKNot! Join us, too, on the Post When You Can board -that's where most of us 'converse'. :D Neat that your printer will do 3x5's -mine won't. :cry: Would have to use the really large cards for that. But cards a boon for me too most of the time, though I find using my computer for a lot of lists works too. Come chat, we're glad you've found us!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi, OrdellKnot - I remember the clever handle! As soon as I saw it today I thought I'd either "know" you or at least would find out it was definitely someone who knows P and P's books.

Big Way To Go to you for getting the 4-boxes ready and the time set aside for a decluttering push! I wish you an interruption-free morning tomorrow. You can do it!

I am happy shuffling cards, too.

Indiana

Postby Indiana » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi OrdellKnot - I love the name.

I'm so glad you have joined us. I'm looking forward to your posts.

OrdellKnot

Postby OrdellKnot » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Thanks, ladies! I look forward to getting to know you. I'll mosey on over to the Post When You Can topic and update you on my first day of 4-boxing.

Return to “Across the Cafe Table”