Working the Plan Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Working the Plan Wednesday

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:47 am

waving at you d nancy!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:48 am

dishes are washing themselves as I didn't turn it on last night.
now for meds for animals and myself 8-)
paperwork - list spending. transfer money into checking account bc I need to ;) :roll:

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:08 am

Morning...

It’s desk day for me. First I need to clear it off. I have several Cmas packages that arrived so I need to clean up the package wrappers and then put my gifts in the cabinets where I store all my Cmas stuff till it’s time to mail them out at Cmas time. I also have several packages I need to return so that has added to the clutter as well.

Great weather again today so I plan to take Willis for another walk.

Didn’t sleep well the night before last so I ended taking a two hour nap yesterday. Very unusual for me. That meant I didn’t get everything I wanted to do done. I’ll push it off till tomorrow.

Dinner tonight will be a repeat of last night, plus I had enough to freeze for another time. I wish I could eat some. I did sample a spoonful and it was delicious.

Perry’s here so I’m off to drink my second cup of coffee and will pickup my footprints and make my bed during the commercials :D. Waving to y’all ....
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi everyone. My plans have taken a nosedive, I am still sick today, though improving. Because the doctor said I am not contagious, I am meeting the cat coordinator for lunch and delivering two foster cats to her for the weekend. (They don't like partying anyway). I have spent 15 minutes dealing with my email backlog. There is more to go. This is my break. Then I will spend 15 minutes on financial appointment homework.

One of my emails is another from the x about DD16's medical expenses. Yet another copy of the spreadsheet that he claims came from the insurance company. And it may have. However, it could also have been generated by him or the other woman OR it could have been modified after download. He said "if you want more information ...". I reiterated that I have already asked for more information and told him the proof I would accept. Is he being deliberately obtuse or does he not understand that his waffling has made me lose what little trust I had left. I reminded him I had the money and want to get it to him ASAP. Originally, I worried about honest errors, now I wonder if they are attempting to scam me.

Party prep things I need to get done: both bathrooms, MBR, sewing room, vacuum DD's room. One bathroom (the grossest) has already been started. On to finances! My day will move in 15 minute increments.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:21 pm

I am so sorry you are still sick today d elizabeth! ask for the link d elizabeth - you should have the password etc. you can't talk to the insurance company? wishing you a resolve in this! there would be papers with the company name on them.

yay on your work

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:25 pm

first floor except family room and 3 season room vacuum dusted and surface wet wiped

the dogs add an hour to my day - but I do love my d dogs and d cats. d old dog is a day by day thing. she does great all day and then around 7 at night she has an issue. (larynx paralysis is the issue) so I think that she is having bad heartburn during this time. I can't imagine she won't get pneumonia with this as that usually is the end to this problem. She still is a happy girl but I can see her going down hill slowly. I won't let her suffer so I am hoping she can be okay.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:42 pm

I'm feeling sorry for myself.

Making progress is so difficult. It is inches, not steps at a time. I still haven't finished vacuuming the bedroom.

I have s2s. Had to wait for ages for hot water in the shower, added in cold and had to start over. Eventually just used 'hot' water for the whole shower.

Rested after that and stretches because I was woozy.

Got up and finished dressing, put my watch on 15s and tried to do one thing. Not finished that yet. It is 2 hours later.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Kathryn... wish you would make a drs appointment to get your injury checked out and not just try to figure how to heal yourself. You need to know exactly what you are dealing so you can feel better
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Kathryn, I agree with what RRose said.

(Elizabeth) feel better.
Twins, BWTG taking care of the poor kitty.

I am trying to get the house back to normal. I don't do well with chaos in here. My brain feels scattered when I can't find things, etc.

Kitchen is cleaned out. Refrigerator cleaned out.
Desk is dealt with. I've lost one receipt I need to be able to take back returns I found in DH's truck. I had it one day ago. Went through a box of stuff from inside his truck and have that in piles to ask him stuff and put some back in the truck. He does not mind chaos.

Turkey breast is in the crockpot.

I need to do a shopping, go to county office, 1 more call to make. Girlfriend coming with something for dinner so I'm set for the next few days.

I made a doctor's appointment.

Feels better to have some order in here.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Thought I posted this am but evidently not. Just got back from the Dr and a short shopping trip. Also met with the "care manager" at the Dr's office before I came home. She'd been anxious to meet (go figure ;) ) since the gal formerly in her position and I were such good friends. Everything was good at the Dr's office. Except my BP was high -the first time in forever. It's always about 114/70ish. Today it was 168/80. She decided to go with the readings I've been getting at rehab 3x a week and didn't take it again.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”