Saturday for the Win!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Saturday for the Win!

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:48 pm

emptied dw!

dd younger isn't feeling well, dd older is taking my d mom out for dinner.
I have something for dinner - making a tart with mushrooms. Some soup, cucumber salad

first floor vacuumed. sink cleaned, counter cleaned, then I found more dishes :shock: :o ;)

dh told me he has something he wants for Christmas. phew - he is hard to buy for.

checking account subtracted, checked off what came through
spending put in book
mail gone through right away
magazines gone

I didn't swish and swipe the bathroom yesterday and I really don't want to today.

cleaned purse bc i didn't do it yesterday
Mom's other christmas present came in.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:53 pm

good night all.

watching Identical strangers. Unethical what happened to them.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Happy Anniversary to Lucylee and dh!

I wanted to check in and say hello to everyone. Last week was fairly busy, for dh and me anyway. Dh had only one PT appointment this week; he will be having five more weeks before he's finished. He had two doctor appointments, one was at the VA. Doctor made an appointment for dh to have a kidney scan next week. Anyway, we got through it; some weeks are busier than others!

I found a project for dh to help me with...ooh, bad English, I know. I have two notebooks set up for dh's medical papers. One for Medicare and health insurance monthly recaps and one for the VA papers. I haven't kept up with filing these reports this year, so dh will put them in order and punch the holes then put them in the notebooks for me. He's done this before so he said he'd do it again. This will keep him busy for a couple of days.

Oops...this sat here for a couple of hours after dh called me that supper was ready.

Harmony, I know how hard it is to adjust meal plans. It has been getting more and more complicated for us with dh having to watch glucose, sodium, potassium and vitamin K. They all affect each other. He is up to 20+ meds now. Hope you are able to find some foods that are acceptable.

Tomorrow I will be taking care of some odds and ends to start the week. I will also make some notes in my planner to bring that up to date. I also want to finish a letter that should have been in the mail long before this.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:29 pm

waving at you d sunny!!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:06 am

Yea our team pick won. I got laundry folded. Ran the dish washer. Cleaned up after dinner. So glad for progress today.

Return to “Post When You Can”