Harmony - Congratulations on the house being almost finished! Doing that big of a project boggles my mind.
Whatever happened to the Greyhound you kept for a while?
Sam, the greyhound is still with us. I have a love/hate relationship with this dog. I love this dog because hee is a fantastic, amazing, smart dog with a great personality. I strongly dislike this dog when he destroys our home and things. He wins the prize for being the most destructive dog we have ever had. That reminds me....I need to order a new dryer vent
. Sam has destroyed the one on our home. I also need to remind DH to call the home generator fella to come fix the generator parts that Sam has destroyed.
TA Dah -
** Used the blower to clean off the stuff from front porch and driveway. Oak trees are a PITA during the fall time when they drop their acorns. Especially if you have a half dozen or so squirrels feasting on the acorns leaving a bigger mess.
** Homeschool lessons resumed
• Math curriculum #1 done. We reviewed the steps in doing long division. Each step broke down into the smallest detail. Then practiced over and over
• Math curriculum #2 done (XtraMath). Continued working on multiplication facts. After taking 5 days off his score dropped down to 95%.
• English - Journal written in (practicing sentence structure and grammar rules)
• English - Vocabulary words of the day
• Science curriculum #1 done - studying the different types of joints in our body
• Science curriculum #2 done - What makes the earth shake
** Washed all the vegetables picked earlier and have them ready to eat.
** Alexa told to play the 5th Symphony. Music smooths my soul.
** Refilled 3 containers used to water indoor plants. Added Master Blend fertilizer to the containers.
** Finalized the WM order. 46 pantry items should arrive at my doorstep on Thursday.
** Served lunch. We have an abundance of leftovers to choose from. I had steak stir-fry, baked sweet potato, and fresh garden vegetables.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.