Talk it over Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Talk it over Tuesday

Postby Harriet » Tue May 07, 2024 10:19 pm

Happy Birthing Day, LadyM!! :)

Hugs to you for your long day tomorrow. Important to get that in the rear view mirror. I know you will be so glad when you do.

Get Well wishes for Twins'. Thankfully, they realized what needed to be done and did it. However, it sure would have been nice if less was necessary. Gratitude for orthopedic pros.

Nancy, I can't find it - I keep getting this Manga Japanese cartoon site. Must be doing something wrong.

Working in the LR today, decluttering, organizing. HRH helped me and I felt sorry for him when the chair he was sitting on to work in a box, slid backward dumping him on the floor. Sigh. Not fun. But at least he was already down in the chair.

Tomorrow his mother and uncle come to visit sometime. They are not able to be specific about when they will feel like it, which is okay. I do feel bad that I am not ready to quickly pull out a Mother's Day gift so that she can enjoy getting it with her brother there. That would have been smart if I had known earlier that they would come tomorrow.

MysteryWoman

Re: Talk it over Tuesday

Postby MysteryWoman » Tue May 07, 2024 10:21 pm

Good evening! This will be short, as it is bedtime, but I’m glad to have checked in. Looking forward to seeing Nancy’s YouTube channel. Praying for a swift recovery for Twins. Lucylee, you are allowed as many tears as you need! And sweet dreams to all the rest of you as well!
I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. -- Prince Humperdinck

Return to “Post When You Can”