Thursday Thoughts PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Thursday Thoughts PWYC

Postby Harriet » Thu May 23, 2024 7:21 pm

He thinks he did well. Was able to play at a position he likes.

Constantly getting texts and photos from dd44, so graduation is exciting.

Lasagna will be out of oven soon back at home, and HRH will handle that.

LadyMaverick

Re: Thursday Thoughts PWYC

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu May 23, 2024 9:36 pm

Spring weather on the plains = tornado watching. I am monitoring storms with multiple tornados on the ground. I don't think the tornadoes will hold together by the time the storm gets over us. I am listening to professional storm chasers complain about the massive amount of amateur storm chasers clogging up the roads and causing traffic jams on the country roads. It does make me wonder....which is more dangerous.....tornadoes or excited daredevil storm chasers. hum....

I am reveling in the thrill of having 2.5 months of no school. No need for me to be waking kids before 7am and being out of house by 7:30am. I can sleep until noon! I won't but I am taking joy in knowing that I could.

I am trying to do better on keeping food available. I am planning to make tomorrow -
** Biscuits
** Roast, potatoes, carrots, onions

Now that I have a plan, I am feeling more confident. DS15 just arrived home from being with his friends so I don't need to worry about him doing foolish things. I can relax....sorta...still have couple hours of storms to monitor. There is probably less than .00000001% chance of tornado hitting us tonight but I can't sleep until I know that slim chance has passed us by.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Return to “Post When You Can”