I can do it Saturday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: I can do it Saturday!

Postby lucylee » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:50 pm

* sigh * Nope, one paper per point wouldn't have gotten me very far at all. :evil:
But I've done 3.5 classes... 1.5 to go. It's going pretty fast -- short answers.

We're going out to see George Clooney. The Ides of March. Maybe dh can try to forget about football for awhile. ;)
Tomorrow is another day.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Oh, Harriet, that's too bad about dd's papers. Maybe this is the learning opportunity that will spark a good response for the future. My local dgd14 did something of the same thing, didn't turn in all homework assignments, and got a very low grade on the first progress report of the year. Till then she was on the honor roll, but lost a lot of privileges till the grade comes up.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Well h. said he was thinking of the game last week traveling to dgd's bb game to see.
He felt bad about not seeing dgson's game and forgot about it, blames it on hearing or some thing. I'm thinking he's stressed or distracted. I"m not too worried about it btdt!

But when he wanted to go look at RV's {used} I said no I was not going. He then decided that he wasn't going after all. I think it's just too soon and do not even want to think about that yet.

Got to watch a show on dd's new to them big flat screen TV after I did some cleaning while h. went to the open house at the fire station a nice break for him. I did my walk 8-) sun was out and I saw ten deer does and their young ones. That was a treat.

I finished up the clutch for my purse to keep my diabetic supplies, snack and emergency candy together it turned out great! :mrgreen:

Return to “Post When You Can”