Saturday: are you seeing the possibilities

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Saturday: are you seeing the possibilities

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat May 20, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm quickly crashing here but that's OK.

Car is repacked. Freed up room for the two cases of drinks we bought. I think everything will fit back in nicely again. I did swing one bin around and that might cost me my spot for my paper work bag. I've moved some magazines into my computer bag so I can start catching up. Must have brought 1.5 dozen with me and recycled a dozen before leaving.

We've installed blue light filters on our phones, tablets and computers. What a difference. Not sure if I'll stick with it but my phone was last to be updated and I was 'assaulted' by the light when I checked a notification so obviously I'm appreciating the difference.

I've unpacked but am too tired to shower so will head to bed when I've gone through my computer bag and my paperwork bag and made sure I know were things are. I also have to charge everything.

We're watching the Nashville-Anaheim game. Hoping for Nashville to win the series since the time zones will be easier on us when watching away games! Also Mike Fisher used to be a Senator and I have a soft spot for him.

Return to “Post When You Can”