Fantastic Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
bittersweet

Re: Fantastic Friday

Postby bittersweet » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 am

I have survived another day at payroll! Actually, the days go by fairly fast there...even if we don't have a lot of people coming in, there's always other work needing to be taken care of. Just before closing today, a lady came in with three puppies. She runs a shelter/animal rescue in the Northwest Territories, and these pups were dropped off at her shelter about 2 weeks ago. They're only about 6 - 7 weeks old now...possibly Lab/Shepherd crosses, and oh so cute!!! We all spent a good 15 minutes adoring and playing with them. It was a great end to a good day that started with reuniting a cat who had been missing for three months with his family who had given up hope of ever seeing him again.

I found my cell phone tonight, too! It's been missing for two days, and it was driving me crazy as to where it could have gone!! I'd searched everywhere I could think of - upstairs, downstairs, in the car, at work.....and there it was the whole time...sitting on the bookshelf by the back door where I'd put it the other night while letting the dogs out after work! The fact that it was on silent mode did NOT help my search any! :roll:

It's my bedtime, so I'd best toddle off. After tomorrow, I get two days off...half of one will be spent with DGS :D
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lynlee

Re: Fantastic Friday

Postby Lynlee » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 am

waving from saturday - sunset due soon
I played dice game for next thing in morning,
farmers market,
material shop - just bought new lining material and a little remnant.
looked at dresses and found one I liked. that will be dm's b'day gift to me :lol:
health food discount day
2nd load washing happening atm.
found I really hafta go to a dentist - even I can see that hole.
time for pets

hugs and prayers for a good saturday for you all.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Return to “Post When You Can”