Magnificent Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Magnificent Monday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Choir practice is done. We got out of there quickly because it was for the other church and we are just joining them for their Anniversary Sunday.

Just remembered an email I need to send. And my computer has notes of things I have to write. Sigh.... So much for a quiet evening.

bittersweet

Postby bittersweet » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Today didn't go at all as planned. It turned out to be a fun day, since DD and DGS came over to visit, and then they (and bf) stayed for supper and more visiting. We also went to the library...DGS loves it there! Now supper's over, the dishes are all done, and it's time to wind down.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to go help DD get her dishes all caught up, and take her to what will hopefully be her last prenatal appointment. To say she's getting uncomfortable would be an understatement! In the afternoon, I'll get the errands done that went by the wayside today.
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Since it is the day for the entrance, I swept the front walk. I got the mail and dealt with it all. I saw XDH at a stop light and arranged dinner with him and DD (I hate eating alone). I finished a book, did some crochet. Now I will take a shower and go to bed by 10 so I can have a chance at a terrific Tuesday. Good night all.

Dove

Postby Dove » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 am

Just finished cuop for the last couple of days & wanted to wish a:

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to Sunny! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Harriet, all I can say about the ex situation is Oh. My. Goodness. ((Hugs)) to HRH -- hopefully his family was just trying to protect him from this bad news.

Bittersweet, I am still recovering from the shock you gave me when I read only 80-something more days until Christmas! :shock: Aaaaaack! :)

Talking to you all in my head as I read tonight. Enjoyed catching up on village happenings. Sweet dreams, everyone.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 am

LOL, Dove, that was a little too much reality for me, too.

Elizabeth, that's wonderful that you and xdh have a good relationship.

Return to “Post When You Can”