Thursday Great Work

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Sunny

Re: Thursday Great Work

Postby Sunny » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:09 pm

I thought I posted yesterday when I read, but guess I didn't. It must have been all in my head! Anyway, hello to everyone....

Helia, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your daunt.

Indiana, I'm glad too that you are not alone where you are. Take it easy till you feel better!

MT, I've been wanting to tell you I like your new house. I hope you'll be happy there!

We had a good report from dh's Dr. yesterday afternoon which I posted in J & C.

Lilac, congratulations to your dd and family on their new house.

BookSaver, I hope your water leak is quickly fixed.

I better post this before I get interrupted again. Waving to everyone.....
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

OKay

Postby OKay » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Home from a family gathering to celebrate DH DAunt birthday. We sat outside visiting and watching the little ones play together.

Everywhere we go, people are excited and talking about the rain headed our way. It is suppose to start raining here late tomorrow and they are predicting we will get 1-5"!! Hope it happens!

Breakfast = sausage & eggs with hot cheese. DH Pita bread with his. LO had banana, milk and a fiber bar
Lunch = baked chicken, green salad, beans, fresh salsa, spaghetti squash
Supper = Smoked sausage & sauerkraut (LO had mashed potato, salad & fish sticks).
LO had cake and ice cream at BDay party tonight. DH and I didn't eat anything

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 pm

OKay, I hope this is the start of a rainy spell for you. Your area has gone way too long without rain! Also hope LO is all right again. :)
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Dove

Postby Dove » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Indi, I hope you are breathing better now & that you have a restful sleep tonight. So glad that many people are watching out for you in your new home. Praying for you ((hugs)).

((Helia)), I'm so sorry about your daunt.

Return to “Post When You Can”