Keep on Running Tuesday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Keep on Running Tuesday!

Postby Harriet » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Emptynester, happy for you that you are viewing that whole transaction in the rear view mirror!

Dove, I hope you and dh have a very successful day tomorrow.

I managed various grooming tasks this afternoon/evening that have been waiting a while :oops: while HRH and dd were here at home. Then after my ddad went to bed they went out together for ice cream. Then I finished off the evening by helping dd with a timeline that stretched across our dining table. She was a little miffed to be left with all the tedious dating work, but in class the other partner had quickly "called" finding the photographs to illustrate.

I think I did pretty well with eating today, however it was one of those days when you really can't remember everything. Definitely a "keep on running" day. So I may not be as well off as I think. We'll see.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Re: Keep on Running Tuesday!

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:02 am

Did better most of the day but still tired easily. About 9 I had had it for the day and went to bed. 'Woke up about 11:30 all stuffed up -now am wide awake -obviously. Have dpastor here for dinner on Thursday and bible study on Wed. Need to get to the store to get ingredients for dinner on Thursday.

Rain in our forecast for the forseeable future. 'So our days of sunshine & warmth are gone for now. I have pics of lots of snow here on October 13th from probably 4 years ago or so. So we're ahead of the game for this year. DH has already done about 65 closeout readings (electric meters and septic). Numbers here are dwindling fast.

Have dentist appointment tomorrow and made a dr. appt. this afternoon for just before we leave. Had to in order to get new meds. Hoping our new insurance system going into effect Jan. 1 will finally make a difference with Med 'co. Our number for both medical & prescription insurance will then be the same! Suppose they know how happy that makes me? :mrgreen:
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”