Wonderful Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Wonderful Wednesday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Off to bed now. It is a miserably windy night. Hope dh is safe on the roads but I can't stay awake any longer and he won't be home for at least an hour.

Harmony

Re: Wonderful Wednesday

Postby Harmony » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Hoping Kathryn's DH made it home ok.

Oh, Happy Anniversary Lucylee!
Missing Indiana.Missing Mystery.Missing a lot of people who used to post more with us. Where's Lurky?
OKay, good luck with all that "homework" you're being asked to produce. And too bad you haven't had any more rain. At least it's cooler, right?

Well, I was thinking this afternoon, while you were all tidying up kitchens, etc., I was helping DH scrub all those big sheets of plywood we got yesterday. Actually I just pulled the hose, cleaned driveway afterward, got the buckets of suds, helped move them all.... they are nicely cleaned now. He's planning on using them for formboards. So much for working toward retirement.

This morning was trip to landfill, trip to pool company for chlorine. We don't have a pool but their chlorine is 2X strength of regular chlorine in supermarket and less than 50% of their price when I cut it, and DH uses this strength for stuff... 1 stop at bank too.

LOL at OKay's song, and when I listened to Harriet's I heard the verse she left off! :lol:

Cold front finally made it down here, I could feel it cooling off nicely.

Return to “Post When You Can”