MONDAY MINUTES

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Sunny

Re: MONDAY MINUTES

Postby Sunny » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 am

Check-in before I turn out the lights.

Harriet... congrats to dd13 for the good grade in class.
Dee... wanted to send you good travel wishes. Hope it is a safe, enjoyable drive and a good time in Nashville!
Helia... dd's jewelry class sounds interesting. I'm glad she is enjoying it. Pepper's costume sounded cute!
Lilac... your dgkids sounded cute.

Thank you for thinking of my dh Harriet and OKay. Dh is to have a follow up appt. next week, just have to call for the time. The biop. report should be back by then.

Eewww, spiders creep me out Lilac, especially if they run towards me!

We had 23 trick-or-treaters here this evening. I usually set a card table out with an orange tablecloth, a couple of halloween candles and a big bowl of candy and we sit outside to greet the kids. We have a large neighborhood here, 500 houses, and an elementary school, but I think our young population has grown up the past few years. There's not near as many youngsters as there was in the past. And a lot of people now go to the malls.

I slept for 2 hours this afternoon, but it's time to turn in for the night.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Return to “Post When You Can”