Thirsty Thursday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lilac

Re: Thirsty Thursday

Postby Lilac » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 pm

One of dhs dcousin called me tonight. Let me tell you, after talking to her at any given time, you know you don't have a problem in the world. She has 4 grown kids and 1 of them especially is a mess. Dcousin thinks this daughter is Bipolar and the daughter even agrees but won't agree to any treatment. On top of that the daughter has a drinking problem. She just drives her mom crazy.

So I hung up and thought just buy the house and quit agonizing over the higher taxes. Afterall, it is a more expensive house, so it stands to reason the taxes will be higher. So the papers are signed and I will deliver them in the morning. If the interest rate is still as low as it was today, I am going to lock it in and not look back.

My dcousin who is in the hospital was diagnosed with Shock pneumonia which is actually a septic pneumonia. It causes you to run a fever, your heart rate and blood pressure does crazy things and you are a very sick person with a raging infection. She is slowly improving. Luckily they had purchased travel insurance that will cover the cruise. The airline tickets are non-refundable but she can use the credit up to a year from when she bought them, which was June. They will try to go in the spring. My 2 cousins are 8 years apart but they are so close and have such a good time together.

Return to “Post When You Can”