Chore Bingo Saturday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Chore Bingo Saturday!

Postby Harriet » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:05 am

Sending OKay back up her chores to Number 1!!

blessed lands in the middle of her Bingo Card at Number 3!

Lots of good stuff happening in the village.

That does seem to be true, doesn't it, BookSaver? Have a wonderful evening of volunteering. Hope your back does fine.

Lynlee, have a good night's sleep! Thanks for checking in with us. Lunch sounds photogenic! I hope your footing is sure, on nice level ground for a while.

BookSaver sent me to my Number 4 Chore, and that was procrastinated correspondence - and what a blessing because I had no idea I would make the mail today, but I did! I'm especially pleased I got a nice overdue letter I've been planning away in the mail, and off it actually went TODAY. What a concept! "Do it now."

So, what's next for me, ladies?
4 procrastinated correspondence - CHECK

Emptynester

Postby Emptynester » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:55 am

Harriet - since you were the 1st one to think of this - go to number 1.

We were supposed to be waiting for the TV man today - but the computer goofed them up. So now we have until Monday.

So I'm ready to play. I will be taking off for a bit of shopping around noon (so DH will buy me lunch). But will do the rest around that.

Have a happy day!!
It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
― C.S. Lewis

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 am

I'm up bs is excellent today yea!
No I do not remember chore bingo but it sure sounds like a lot of fun how ever it's not a chore day for me. Errands and such for us so I will not be around to play in the p.m. what a bummer!
EN 5
1.Coffee is brewing & drank. x
2.s2s x
{ Some of mine are time sensitive.}

Yesterday got my errand to the library in and got some mags. for dd and dh.
Good news weather is going to be back up in the 50's
by the end of next week if you can believe the forecast!

Dawn 2011

Postby Dawn 2011 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Good morning, ladies, It has been a long time no see.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi, Dawn Elise!

Nancy, as soon as you have a choice, jump to Number 4!

I'm on Mt. Washmore between numbered chores.

Hmmm.... Emptynester has sent me to a bedroom clutter stack! :shock: This may take a while!

1 bedroom clutter stack PENDING
4 procrastinated correspondence CHECK

Cowinkie

Postby Cowinkie » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Morning ya'll
Though I'd love to play. I must head out to do some much needed shopping for shoes and such. I consider this a chore cause I hate to shop.

Doggies fed, beef stew in my crock pot. Weather is cold and blustery 62* my kind of weather. Will finish coffee and then hit the shower. Sat morning treat, take time to enjoy my breakfast and coffee going to watch the big football game tonight on tv. Ds and I will be able to do this together via texting. Next step is to learn how to skyp welcome to the 21st century!
Live boldly, take risk, no regrets...Jillian Michaels

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Ok #4 done made bed!
Harriet go to #6
Cowinkie stew smells wonderful!
Joining you a dgdsons flad fb game later this morning then a lunch & movie date w/ h.
hoping to get some shopping in too.
1.Coffee is brewing & drank. x
2.s2s x
4. make bed x
{ Some of mine are time sensitive.}
I'm getting stuff together for a foot stool for dgd's bday later this mo. trying to get h. to see my vision for it! Now to figure out how to make it sturdy enough.
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dawn 2011

Postby Dawn 2011 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm

My update. Kids are 7 1/2 (son) and 6 (daughter)...... I am over 50...sigh.... Have been dealing with hormones, general old-age stiffness, and keeping up with children and homeschooling, husband, and home. How is everybody here? Does Lucylee still post? Nice to see Kathryn in Canada and everyone else. Your posts are inspiring. I went over to the Spooky Halloween Declutter thread and got some inspiration. I should hang out here more often. My computer is broken and I only have access to dh's laptop occassionally. Sending love and hugs to all my dear precious SHE friend gals!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 pm

I can't play chore bingo, either... MUST do hair color first, and then MUST go to jewelry store before party @ dcousin's house... so I've just got to fit things in as I can.

I feel miserable today. It must be a cold. I'm all sniffly and achy and my throat hurts. I really would like to just curl up in my pajama pants and afghan and take some Benadryl... BUT if dh is willing to go to dcousin's house, I feel we really need to do that.

BBL.

DAWN -- sooo good to see you!!!Yes -- I'm still here -- still obsessing about everything, talking it out endlessly, struggling to keep up household routines + school + elder care w/inlaws...
AND -- I became a mother-in-law about 18 months ago -- AND -- *drum roll* just found out last week that I'm going to be a grandmother next summer!!! :shock: :D
And I just turned 50 this year, too! ;)
Tomorrow is another day.

Dawn 2011

Postby Dawn 2011 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Wow, lucylee.....good for you! Glad to see you! While you're enjoying your grandchild, I'll still be raising my little ones. LOL. Not so sure that is very funny to some people. .....but then off course, I'm too worried about what other people think.....sigh.....anyway, I'm having fun with raising these two beautiful children and am very grateful that God gave them to me and DH. And they wouldn't have the nice home that they have, nor be brother and sister, if we did not welcome them into our home when they were babies.
Last edited by Dawn 2011 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Post When You Can”