TOTH or BOTH Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lisa B.

TOTH or BOTH Tuesday

Postby Lisa B. » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 am

Good Morning Ladies,

Which will you choose for accountability - TOTH or BOTH or even both?

Quick open before starting payroll. Will try to get in to cuop as much as possible today, even though my day is so full at the moment.

Love to all.
“The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” ~ Amelia Earhart
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand

OKay

Re: TOTH or BOTH Tuesday

Postby OKay » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 am

Lisa - it is soooo very good to see you posting! Hope your day goes well.

HUm....TOTH CI's. It has been awhile since I have done that. Not sure I can do it, but I'm willing to give it a try

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 am

Yes, good to see Lisa starting us out today.

Another work day for me - need to rattle some cages to get needed info for a return due (ta-da!) a week from tomorrow.

Thank you for reinforcement/thoughts in Members only. I can't believe that parking/towing has become such a controversy for us.

DH still out of town. Tonight I'm supposed to go to meeting at temple.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:43 am

I'll try bottom of the hour. I'm up late. Woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep until 6. Dh got out of bed at 6:45 and I dragged my sorry butt out at 7:30. Sigh.... I should have just got up and got going at 5.

I'm on the treadmill now and hope to be downstairs, dressed for housework by the next check in.

OKay

Postby OKay » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

7:00am TOTH CI -
** exported oneNote section to Word document…..all 134 pages of it!! **gulp** I knew I had been busy since last Friday #4 chore bingo…..but I didn't realize I had developed this many pages of information until now. Not finished yet but I'm getting closer .
** Kitchen opened for the day - spiffed counters, started coffee pot, filled frozen grape ice treat, bottled of water prepared,
** remembered something else to add to document…..found documentation to support the remembered event and added it.
** Updated SHE cards. I hit a mini milestone today! 150th day of dieting and 30 lbs lost. :)
** Bible study (proverbs 8), character study (Deference vs rudeness), memory verses practiced, prayer list updated, Bible story card for today (Gideon) out
** completed SHE card count = 16

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am

WTG, OKay!!! 30 pounds!!! That is FANTASTIC!!! :D :D :D

Twins, I didn't post yet in the members only, but would ditto others' remarks re: keeping good will in the community. That is very important, I think, in this situation.

TOTH, BOTH... well... in my 8-3 world, the bell doesn't toll exactly @ either one. So I just have to operate on the bell schedule, and I have REALLY got to figure out some way to GMAT there! There are just not enough hours in the day. I am NOT wasting time chatting w/coworkers... I'm not surfing the net... I don't know WHY I can't "turn off more work" as our ds's babysitter used to say, many moons ago.

Thanks for the start-up, Lisa. Hope you have a great day, too!

Good morning to Kathryn! Have a great day!

I do have one MAJOR ta-da to share:
I was completely s2s, lunch packed, Bible reading done, EVERYTHING ready to walk out the door BEFORE turning on the computer. That is such a HUGE accomplishment for me, and I will try my best to make it a HABIT in November. :!:
Tomorrow is another day.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 am

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Toss -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Confetti -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

For OKay has reached 30 pounds lost! -:¦:- ¸¸.·´*

It was Sept 1 when balloons were released in H and F for her 20 mark. Congratulations!

Lisa, after school run I'll be to consider TOTH or BOTH or both! (smile - that was cute)

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 am

Exercising is done and I'm s2s (but will have to change into different clothes later.)

My tea is steeping now and I'm under my SAD light. I must get the laundry out on the line asap as well.

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 am

Good morning all!

I was able to bathe, get to the store, eat lunch and be at dd2 by noon yesterday. We worked on the kitchen. We have today and tomorrow to finish packing. Her dh told her that after they close on Thursday, he will have to head to the farm to feed. That leaves her to direct the movers and me to wrangle the little girls. She has started calling dgd2 the destroyer. That is about the truth. You can be standing next to her doing something and somehow she makes a mess, tears something up, etc. eek!

While I was gone yesterday the bank called and wanted dd2 phone number. I had gave the bank my cell so don't know why they didn't call it. Anyway they want to get with her to set up pest and house inspection. The house inspection will have to wait until she is moved out. The house has turned into wall to wall boxes, furniture or kids. Yesterday on the living room floor strung out was chess set pieces, flash cards and a trainset in pieces. On top of that the boys have used boxes for transformers. It is total chaos over there. My dh would say so what is new!

Dgd15 had not been able to use her shower for several weeks because the drain was stopped up with hair. She has long hair and soap, shampoo and hair in a drain equals a mess. I had a tool to use and after pulling enough hair to make a childs wig out of there, it drains again. The sink drained slow so I hit it too. I pulled out hair and a rusted bobby pin. That poor house will need some TLC from us. One thing about it, it will no longer be abused. Their expensive new house is another story but not my problem.

Dd2 has said that if there is an opening in the business dept. next year, she might go back to work. Dgd2 needs to be with other kids instead of home wrecking havoc wherever she goes. I can't say I disagree.

We are suppose to get snow today. The TV weatherman says a trace. The NWS says 2-5 inches, we will see.

Better get my bath. For a change I had already had breakfast and meds, before I found my way here.

Hope you each have a wonderful and productive day..............

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 am

Good morning, everyone! May try the BOTH or TOTH method when we get back home today. Meeting DSIL and her 2 sisters for breakfast. I find it hard ordering a breakfast I like MINUS the calories. (Speaking of calories: BWTG, Okay! We're so proud of you! :D ) I did find the scales down a couple of pounds this morning -kept stepping on them to be sure I wasn't seeing things. That made ME happy!

Think my medicine orders are still messed up at ME D CO but guess that remains to be seen. Have to wonder at what point the Dr's office will say "Enough!" Know they phoned in an order for my diabetic medicine on Friday and I saw a "receipt of order" on Saturday morning. Then another 2 medicines came up for renewal and I clicked on that -supposedly they're waiting on the dr's office for those. Sure wish we had alternatives!

You reminded me that I have dh's S O N Y dash somewhere here, but can't imagine just yet where. Obviously I still have some ground to cover in the unpacking department. Unloaded a duffel bag on the bed this morning so I could get to our underwear. Putting it away a little at a time.

Not meeting until 10am for breakfast so that makes it kinda hard for me to go without eating until then. :cry:
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”