TOTH or BOTH Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
helia

Re: TOTH or BOTH Tuesday

Postby helia » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:09 pm

I saw OK's accomplishment and I wanted to add my joyful congratulations too! That is awesome! Are you still doing the cp25k program?

Lisa B.

Postby Lisa B. » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Well done Okay.

Congratulations to your DD16, Helia.

Ta Da:
Lol washed, dried and put away.
Dinner completed.
Dishes washed.
On the way home from the office, we called in at W oolies, picked up apples and bananas for the am & pm snacks on my new eating plan.

Next up:
Iron my uniform shirt and skirt for tomorrow.
“The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” ~ Amelia Earhart
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 pm

I finished proofing the document, now I have comments back on one of my documents. I have to incorporate the new comments. I wish I could wake up, maybe lunch will help. I am thinking waffle and bacon at IHOP.

I did call the vet and recheck the books.

bittersweet

Postby bittersweet » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:29 pm

TOTH checkin from this end of the world. DS dropped off at work, Ddogs walked and delivered to the groomer, coffee and a muffin from Mcd's. Now to sit for a few minutes, then get critter care done before corralling the two foster furbabies for their car ride. Brutus does NOT like being in the kennel, and he does NOT like car rides, so I'm suspecting he'll be less than thrilled by the time we arrive at his new home *sigh*

Well...here we are 3.5 hours later...I forgot to post! :oops: The kitties are at their new home (in hiding under a desk in the cat room), and I suspect they'll adjust fine...they'll just need some time. It's going to be awfully quiet at bedtimes, though...they were two of my major snugglebug kitties!

I've got DD texting me asking if I can "save her" - she's not feeling 100%, DGD wouldn't sleep all morning, and DGS is 'wired'. I told her sorry, but no...already have a full afternoon/evening, so we'll see how well she accepts that.

Since I realized on the way home that I'd forgotten my swipe card for work and didn't feel like ringing the buzzer to get let in for the meeting, I decided to give the whole thing a pass. It's not like I don't have things to get done here! If time permits, I might even try to sneak in an hour's nap.
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello everyone! First chance I've had to get here. Would like to do the checkin, we'll see.

Congratulations !!!OKAY!!! I'm so envious. :mrgreen:

Last eve I slept for hours on the couch, all night in bed and up early this AM. I feel way more recovered from our long weekend of work.

Today was desk marathon and errands out to include 10 stops. Last was to get rental equip. for DH at jobsite. They are pouring concrete, so equip. & lunch had to go there. Deposits at all banks, charge bill paid, book dropped into library drop chute, grocery for pop for the crew & milk for us. Whew!

Now I need to clean up the kitchen, fold laundry, see what else needs done around here.

OKay

Postby OKay » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:44 pm

running through while waiting for files to copy to a usb drive. I AM FINISHED WITH THIS YUCKIE-YUCK-YUCKO PROJECT. It turned out to be 209 pages long. :shock: As soon as I get them transferred to usb drive, I am taking it to a print shop place and then will deliver the digital and paper documents.

Thank you to Harriet for getting me started with the Chore Bingo game last friday. Once I got started I was able to keep up the momentum.

Relief doesn't begin to describe the THRILL I am feeling to be done with this.

bbl

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 pm

You are blessed to still have your Wool worths, Lisa, which are so nostalgically missed in the US. Now they are even gone in the UK, where they held out, I believe, until this year. There, they can still shop online but there is no delivery beyond the UK. If I only thought I could go back to the Wool worth's, the good old 5 and dime, I would get up at 4:00 on Black Friday. But without a time machine, no. You and Lynlee will have to wave at them for me.

At this BOTH, I can report a load of laundry just complete, getting my ddad outside for a walk, spiffing through the house. Next up for me will be the kitchen.

Happy for your sister-in-law, helia!

Sounds like a well-spent evening, Elizabeth.

I'm so glad Saturday chores together helped OKay with a TA-DA.

Emptynester, I'm glad you saw some of what I see in those ideas! Makes the mind wander and the eyes light up a bit to consider finding the beauty in an under-appreciated thing.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Busy week here a quick post n run.
Back from getting dgd from preschool and date with
gram & gpa at our fav. local taco stand.
Car is fueled & washed. :idea:
Dgd was amazed at the auto car wash machine!
How's that for great entertainment we used to do car wash dates in high school.
:arrow:
Dgd woke up at home after dozing off in the car on the way home. It's her bday week she spotted the puzzles I did not get put away out of sight well enough. They are for 5+ age and she's doing well with it she's three on Thurs.

Thurs. dgson has a Vetrans day concert.
Her bday party is Sat. afternoon time TBA

Ex. done.
vacuuming upstairs complete.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Dee: Does your Dr. give you scripts for 90 days with 3 refills
Yes, she does, MT. The problem is always with "renewals". Bet they've faxed or called in these last 3 at least 4 times now! Got an email this afternoon that (once again) my insurance would not cover them -the problem there is that they have once again (though I've been promised numerous times that it won't happen again because it's been 'flagged') used the wrong insurance number. The hopefully 'good' part is that beginning January 1st, our medical and pharmical insurance numbers will be the same number with dh and myself having different numbers. Can't wait to see if that will make a difference. Evidently the Glipizide medicine the dr's office called in Friday (& I received an acknowlegement) is nowhere to be found. :cry: So this supervisor (and I did get a number/extension for her, MT) was going to fax a request once again to the dr's office. Once it all gets straightened out, I'm good for the 3 refills. So we'll see.

DH's brother stopped by on his way home from work. DH has been working trying to get dd's new stove top installed. Has to wait for dsil to get home to help him lift it in. dd is going to be so happy with this new one! (Had to go disarm the alarm -dh had turned off the electric.)

Think I'll see if I can get dh's S O N Y dash running. Have it plugged in now, and probably have to enter dd's security code.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 pm

OKay, BWTG getting that all done.

I'm pouting about having missed the chore bingo the other day. Looked like such fun! Once in a while I'll do a version of that myself, make numbers on little pieces of paper, and a list, pick a number and do what's on the list. Not as fun, but works if I'm very unmotivated.

Ran out of steam. Cleaned up kitchen, dealt with mail, cleaned and coated chicken now in oven baking, snapped beans (our first 2 servings came in from the garden yesterday).

Return to “Post When You Can”