Super Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Re: Super Saturday

Postby Lynlee » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 pm

waving from sunday. stormy season has arrived here. Theres one starting to drop its rain with a clatter on the roof.
moonsoon is ahappening this year. hopefully not as wound up as last year.
went to church today.

prayer for y'all over there and the great whattever will happen to someones Saturday mornings as your election circus gets a going. (I am not taking sides - just hoping your country gets a good one )
Here the circus seems a continuing feature since last election. Saying that with not a huge preferance for one side or tother. Pity theres not much to pick between. Statewide one is due by march. federally ??? lots of politicing it never seems to stop.

I saw almost 1/2 the eclipse til midnight when the cloud thickened up. Tall palms. and moon so far north meant I had to stand in just the right movable spot to see it. lightning to the northeast thru the trees made another light show.

Prayers when the time is right the right buyers will appear for your home Nancy.

Harmony - I hope shes ok. I haven't rung for a bit. Seems all the phoning is up to me. She Should be up to the fiberglass caste. School is finished for the year this w/e.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm home and should be getting ready for bed or prepping the house for tomorrow. Instead I'm writing a story for the children tomorrow. Sigh..... dang creativity. I went through 10 old Christmas cards and came up with a story using 5 of them for illustrations.

At dinner I wrote it out by hand (since my computer was in the car) and just now copied it to a word file. I dug through more cards and added two more illustrations.

I should have proofed it before printing but I'm anxious to get it done. Will proof it from the hard copy over breakfast.

Maybe now that it is on paper, I'll be able to relax and get to bed. I have at least 90 minutes of prep to do before church so no exercising for me tomorrow.

(BTW: HGP planning went really well, grocery shopping just fine, other shopping OK. I didn't buy anything but dinner at the new IKEA but that's all I had intended to do. I've been the one in Stockholm so it would take something really special for me to be tempted to buy.)

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 am

I painted for 3 1/2 hours and my right hand finally feels normal again. Dh started the cut in work and after awhile I started. He is such a great painter that he doesn't even tape, he just keeps a wet rag handy and uses it if necessary. But for some reason he insisted on buying the frog tape. :lol:

I am tired, so guess I better head to bed. More I wanted to say but..............

Return to “Post When You Can”