Sunday Decisions

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Sunday Decisions

Postby Harriet » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 pm

We have all the boxes of ornaments out, but can't find any hangars.

The quilt I want to hang is too wide for the rod.

So this evening has just been a lot of stops and starts.

bittersweet, I think that sleepover with uncle changing the living room all around sounds like great fun for a little boy.

I'm so glad I shared something that caught your interest, Dove.

Dove

Postby Dove » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am

Awwwww, so proud of your LO, OKay! Can just imagine the big smile on his face as he played the drum, & how thrilled he must have been to get a standing ovation! Wish I could have been there to see it :)

Sweet dreams everyone.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:31 am

We went to the thrift shop I found a Franklin video for dgd to enjoy here; some smaller cookie sheets and Christmas-y table cloth failed to find a wreath I liked well enough to get. Then we went movie Dolphin Tale and really enjoyed it then dined out got a few things I'd forgotten last time I was at the store on the way home. So now I'm set for holiday baking with dgd for next week. H. got called for work on Tues. for sil. I have granny duty most afternoons mid week next week. Stuff for soup is thawing on the counter now, also cookie dough.

Tonight I enjoyed watching the White House Christmas decorating special I like to watch that every year.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:08 am

Know it is way late, and I have heavy eyelids, but still here. I put computer on to print out the one Christmas letter I send out, to my childhood girlfriend. We correspond once a year and I look forward to her news.

Enjoyed reading about I.Berlin.

Saturday I worked non-stop and got so much done I completely wore myself out. Not a wise choice of my stamina because today I was still exhausted and unable to do much of anything. We went to church and DH wanted me to drive. I don't know how I got us back home without falling asleep at the wheel.

It felt so good to fall back into bed. I slept for 3 1/2 hours. When am I going to realize I can't work at the same speed I did when I was 40?

Dinner was something from a can. I did go out and fix a section of lighting that quit working (dragging ladder out for that). And I located my wreath and hooks and got that on the door.

Took DH out for a drive around the neighborhood to look at house lights (trying to get myself motivated a bit) and came back sorta sad. More houses dark than those with lights. Are you gals noticing more people aren't bothering any more with lights?

Well I am sleepy again. I hope I wake up with some energy tomorrow AM.

Return to “Post When You Can”