Monday Magic

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Monday Magic

Postby Harriet » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi, enjoyed reading here. Happy for OKay's ddil.

I was embarrased to realize ds26 had had 2 checks arrive here from former fire dept where he sub-ed and they didn't have new address, THEN they were promptly lost by me. We spent years with ds having a "mailbox" spot in our LR but I had to change that because of my ddad. Took hours to find/remember where I stashed them to hide from ddad, not knowing they were checks.

Got the tree decorated.

I don't know what the night holds. My ddad was asleep in bed most of the day and we couldn't get him to hardly even get dressed. At 9 tonight he asked about breakfast, so I think his days and nights may mix up now.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 am

Hugs Harriet & household.

OKay -big smiles - what a joy reading of little drummer boy. And good fun times at babysitting for ddil.

I got some more Christmas shopping done today. I still need something for a few .
yoga today. Its fine today - theres washing to come in, go away.

a magic wand - I always wanted one but mostly they are out of stock ... to be well and coping with all the ordinary doings needed in everyday life.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:09 am

Even without a magic wand -- I am happy to say
* All laundry is done -- at least to the hanging-to-dry point
* Finished grading another set of journals -- 2 more classes to go -- AND a full set of literature questions, all classes
* Helped dniece w/her paper
Hooray for me.
* Eyes are somewhat better.
Hooray for dermatologist phoning in rx for me.

Wishing EVERYONE a peaceful, uneventful night's sleep... and a beautiful morning tomorrow.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”