SATURDAY FUN!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Norma

Re: SATURDAY FUN!

Postby Norma » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:13 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS MOM.
I go to nature to be soothed and healed , and to have my senses put in order. John Burroughs

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:45 am

One party down, one to go.

I got to hold the newest baby in the family! A niece's daughter. She was so pretty in her fancy Christmas dress, and she has a full head of dark hair. She was born on the 16th.

We were all very happy that this baby stayed in place all the way to term. Her older sister was born 12 weeks early and spent quite a long time in NICU. Her older brother was born 5 weeks early.

One of my nephews has a new baby born last month, but they didn't make it to the party today so I haven't seen him yet.

Another niece is due next month, and she is going to have her first girl.

So next Christmas we'll have this little group of 3 cousins toddling around. :D

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:45 am

Happy Birthday, Twins Mom!

Dove

Postby Dove » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:33 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Twins Mom! :) Hope you had a wonderful day.

Christmas Eve service was so lovely tonight. We really enjoyed it. The music selection was exceptional this year -- a really nice blend of traditional and contemporary. (I thought of our Kathryn a few times while watching the choir sing :) )

MT, I hope you're feeling better today.

My heart aches for OKay & family.

How nice to have so many new babies in the family, Bookie.

Had forgotten to wrap new toys for ddog & dcat, so did that when I got home. (Yes, we are one of those families :) . Each pet has a stocking, & each gets a present. We give them theirs first & it is fun to see them enjoy their toys. After they play for a bit they hang out with us while we open ours). Dcats gift has catnip in it so it won't go into the stocking until morning.

Happy Christmas, everyone, & sweet dreams. I love you guys.

Return to “Post When You Can”