Hanukkah - Merry Christmas - Happy Birthday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
bittersweet

Re: Hanukkah - Merry Christmas - Happy Birthday

Postby bittersweet » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:15 am

We had a wonderful day visiting with dMum, DD, DsoniL, DGS, and DGD! Supper was yummy (what else could a traditional turkey, stuffing, roast potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts, cranberry, gravy, and whatallelse be??), and DD even volunteered to help clean up aftewards! She helped load the dishwasher before packing up her two VERY tired munchkins to head home. Then DS and I did the hand wash dishes so that Mum could just relax and not worry about it. DBro called from England, DSis and DBinL called from Ottawa .....all in all a very good day. All presents were well received.

All leftovers have been put away, I've had my turkey sandwich, kitten meds have been administered, and now I think it's time to call it a night.

Oh...one interesting thing today - when I was talking with DBro, I said something about maybe getting my house organized enough to have the Christmas dinner here next year. dMum laughed at me!! :o So did DS and DD. Hmmmm....I think I'm going to have to do it just to show them!!!! However...that's a project to start planning tomorrow, when I begin the process of actually whipping this house into shape. I've absolutely had enough of the mess and clutter here!!

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!!

Oh ya...and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NORMA!!!!!!!!
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

lucylee

Re: Hanukkah - Merry Christmas - Happy Birthday

Postby lucylee » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:59 am

Happy birthday to Norma & Twins!!!

Lilac -- we saw War Horse tonight, too! It was sooo good!

Waving to all... kinda sad to get back into the real world routine again tomorrow... but I am exhausted from the holiday, too.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”