Monday/Boxing Day PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
bittersweet

Re: Monday/Boxing Day PWYC

Postby bittersweet » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 am

9pm and most of the upstairs has been vacuumed. Turkey sammiches have been made and enjoyed while watching the last HP movie. Dishes have been done, a few things gathered for donates. Now I'm sitting here alternating between watching the Big Bang Theory marathon and debating where on earth I'm going to start on getting this house under control. BBT is definitely getting the majority of the time! :roll:

OK...I'm going to use the next few sets of commercials to put away a few bags of stuff (I have a VERY bad habit of just leaving assorted bags of projects and this, that, and the other in the dining room. I'll also put together DGD's play tunnel and put it out in the car to drop off with DD tomorrow. Then I'll decide what, if anything, else I'm doing tonight.

Ooooooo...the episode where Sheldon makes friends with Kripke to get time on the "special" computer is on.

Progress update: DGD's toy is put together, but I left it on the couch, as Jiggs decided to nap under it..lol About six assorted bags of stuff have been sorted, put away, etc.

New update (5:30am): Apparently I fell asleep and completely forgot to post this! :oops:
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Post When You Can”