Moving On Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Moving On Monday

Postby lucylee » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 pm

That does sound like an amazing experience, Harriet! So glad you were able to go & tell us about it!
Tomorrow is another day.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:08 am

Harriet that was a wonderful description. I'd like to have seen that.

Dee, I neglected to say congratulations for coming DGS. Love the name. We had a neighbor boy named that.

Indiana, thanks for the explanation. I've seen it a couple times.

DH fixed the dryer over at rental. But now we need a couple other parts. The pieces the drum glides on, the foam the glides sit on, and a couple snap fittings that hold the outside to the frame. It is showing its age. I asked DH if tenant was impressed with the way we're able to fix things...he thinks he was and this was good lesson for him.

Not a lot going on in my life these days. I do have to go to church tomorrow AM and help with another mailing.

OKay, I hope LO does not have asthma beginnings. Maybe just needs to get completely well. It must seem like a long time to you I'm sure.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 am

A quick hello to everyone....

It's been a busy time here for dh and I the last few days. ***Friday our dfam#2 and my dcousin and dh came for dinner. We all enjoyed a nice evening together. ***Saturday I had trouble with my laptop computer; ran a full scan and Mc afee said it was ok --- but it really wasn't. Ended up calling security and they fixed two infections; told me to back up what I really wanted then call back. It took a while to get all the family pictures on dvds then I called back. It seems the third infection was on the hard drive and it might have crashed while they fixed that one. Fortunately, that didn't happen! ***Sunday dfam#2 came again and after dinner we played a few rounds of dominoes.

It's been cold here the last few days. Had to put another light blanket on the bed. Oh, we have amaryllis blooming along with impatiens. Temp was down in the upper 30's, but no frost here.

Congratulations to Dee's ds & ddil on expecting new baby boy!

I so hope LO gets over his cough soon with the help of the new meds, and no asthma develops!

It's good to see Indiana feeling better.

Kathryn, I'm enjoying following your trip with your descriptions. Hope you have smooth sailing.

Harriet, I really enjoyed reading your description of the exhibit you saw today. That would be so exciting to see in person!

Must go to get some sleep now. Dh has a dr. appt. at 9 am, so we will be up early.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Return to “Post When You Can”