Friday Fulfillment

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Friday Fulfillment

Postby Harriet » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 am

I just feel we should hold the stores who sell us our necessities to a high standard, both morally and in quality of service. Can you imagine a store owner in past generations trying to explain to your grandfather why he was using every method at his disposal to learn all about your family without ever letting them know? There's something wrong with that on a very basic level. What will happen is that it will breed anger between consumers and retailers. We'll start feeling like adversaries, similar to the anger over discovering foreign workers/children were harmed by a company. I've long been irritated that I needed a card to have the "good" prices in a store, but this would go a lot farther than irritation. I accept it from some"place" like Amazon more readily than my local pharmacist, whom I need to ask for help in my own community and build trust. Those cards take up too much room in my billfold, anyway!!!!

Return to “Post When You Can”