Thursday Thrift

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Thursday Thrift

Postby Harriet » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 am

Impressed by both Lynlee and LisaB for finding programs of fitness they will stick with and making the sacrifices to get to them regularly.

OKay, you have already called him "our new dog". :shock: I guess the amused but wondering feeling it gave me makes me know how friends here felt when I noted the only male kitten of the litter we reared wasn't being adopted very quickly and HRH was getting protective. Now, of course, we have a lion ;) who takes up the entirety of any chair in which he chooses to sit. :D

Dogwoods are so graceful and lovely, Elizabeth. My dmother used to say the woods were "fairyland" when the dogwood bloomed and she prized her pink dogwood planted beside her bedroom window.

Stay warm and dry, BookSaver! Maybe you can check in with us more if you are kept from much travel, but I hope it passes quickly.

Tomorrow HRH is taking my ddad to the barber and on to Best Buy to purchase wireless headphones to help him hear the television better. While they are gone I dream of privacy to visit my colorist, but we shall see.

lucylee

Re: Thursday Thrift

Postby lucylee » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:26 am

I realize much of my earlier post is somewhat disjointed and hard to read.
Cobras probably do not POUNCE, for instance. I suppose they STRIKE.
* sigh *
I guess this is just a sign of my exhausted mind lately. I am unable to get into household routines OR exercise routines OR find time to visit my parents... I am sorta running on fumes... and Saturday is booked up w/basketball again.
I am going to bed.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”