Tuesday Extraordinary Perseverance

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kally

Re: Tuesday Extraordinary Perseverance

Postby Kally » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:16 am

Harriet & Dove, thanks for the "cat medicating" tips. Yes, Harriet, I need a helper. Alas, I do not have one. :) Tonight I was successful, I scruffed him & I think all of it went down his throat. He actually wanted to sniff it so maybe it doesn't taste too bad. The first time is usually the easiest. Thirteen more doses to go! Dove, I forgot about using a towel. I've done that in the past with mixed results. I will definitely keep it in mind.

The local farm supply store is the only place I can get the dry cat food I like, (first ingredient is chicken, not grain or fillers). I live "in the boonies" so unless I want to travel quite a distance, my choices are limited.

All of my errands were completed and I spent some time with DMother. My dsis also came to visit so I got to see her too.

Harmony, I found some C l a r k s "semi-dressy" closed-toed sandals on Q V C. My criteria was/is almost exactly the same as yours & these seemed to fit the bill. I'll let you know what I think when I get them. They aren't exactly high fashion, but at this point in my life, comfort trumps high fashion.

((((lucylee, dfil & ddad))) Re feeding tube: I had one of those once, don't remember it being put in, wasn't a big deal to remove it. I couldn't feel it & didn't really even know it was there, until a friend of mine told me. I was kind of "out of it' though......

Time for bed, good night all.

Waving to Lynlee!

Return to “Post When You Can”