Friday Preparing for the Weekend

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Friday Preparing for the Weekend

Postby Harriet » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:24 am

All my family have arrived safely - we stayed up too late talking!

Oh, yes, I have held a darling baby - He happily sat with me a long time. We played This Little Piggy. He passes his sock from one hand to the other, something he is supposed to be too young to do! The three older boys are very patient with all the attention the baby must be shown. Of course their Grandpa is busy spoiling them - a matchbox toy as soon as they walk in the door. :)

Dd has lost weight, except for bustline of course. She looks great. She has been t-tapping and I will have to ask her more about her schedule. I didn't know that she is actually teaching a class this semester in addition to everything else. She checked on student essays while she was here. I told them on the phone just before they arrived that dd16 couldn't hold her eyes open and had already gone to bed. Dd34 just went around the house (in the dark) and knocked on the window (her old window) she knows is right beside her sister's headboard. :roll: Dd16 came flying out of her room. Good grief, sisters.

They have all gone and will probably be asleep fast after a long trip. They'll be back early in the a.m. for breakfast.

Return to “Post When You Can”