Thursday Tracking

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
DeeClutter
Administrator

Re: Thursday Tracking

Postby DeeClutter » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Dh just set up yet another scale. :? :roll: Think we're going to like this one a lot better! We both stepped up after moving it several times. Weighed exactly the same (for each of us) each time. And it's also red led lighted. The one we bought a week ago is not. I am still going to try to return it to W mart, even though the box is gone. Otherwise it's going to G oodwill. Think we'll like this one. Should have gone the extra $$ to begin with! If we really like it, we may get one for up home so it's exactly the same.

Dh also bought an indoor/outdoor thermometer for here. He's been wanting one forever. He always checks ours first thing up home. This room is almost always cooler (or downright chilly) than the rest of the house. It's on the north side of the house and runs from east to west. The bathroom sits on the west side.

I posted a link to our local paper that has a couple of pics of our church up home under construction. Nice pictures. There were more inside but the article doesn't show them all -just there if anybody wants a look-see.

DD will be coming soon. We have Trivia tonight. Want to go a little early if she feels like it so we can go to Bon s Worth to check out a sweater or jacket. I need SOMETHING to take with me on this cruise. 8-)
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Just coming back through here at home for a bit...it will take me 30 minutes to get to stamp camp location and I'm due there at six p.m.

I need to feed dogs...may go ahead and take off and try to get in a few more steps somewhere along the way.

It's been a sucessful day except that there were no arrangments for early turkey drop off donation - so I need to get them to rabbi to take in on Sunday a.m., or plan to go there myself on Sunday a.m. when I'd rather be reading the paper. ;) q

Need to feed ddogs and then let them out, and round up my adhesive and scissors to take with me.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:02 pm

I cooked dh a wonderful dinner (bruschetta chicken) and also made a french apple pie for dessert tonight with friends. Ds called and is coming over with his laundry.

I'm in the last minutes of a stash and dash and about to shut down my computer so thought I'd post before I do so. I LOVE MY ROLL TOP DESK (it hides a multitude of sins!)

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Inspector was at the house next door. He left a light on and window shades open.

Just h & I and toddlerN here now she us napping.
Dinner is in the oven now.

Cookie dough is made dgkids will be here after school Mon. & Tues. So dgd can learn the bus route here.

helia

Postby helia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello all! At last I'm home and free to do whatever I need to do. Unfortunately, it is now 8 pm. . . Like Twins, Thursday is my busiest day of the week. I never seem to make my ideal 8:20 a.m. time for departure. Today, it was 8:35. I was home at 12:20 for 30 minutes. Then out again to work until 6:10 pm. Then, dfriends S and R arrived at 6:20. We ate dinner at 6:45. Dh had gotten home right after me and made the pasta. Dfriends left about 15 minutes ago. . .There are a gazillion things I should do. First, I'm going to have some down time.

We had flurries of snow this afternoon. It was the first time some of my students had ever seen snow!! They got so excited! We just stopped class and watched it for a while. Five minutes later, the sun was out again. One very concerned student very asked me, "Teacher, what is wrong with the weather?" LOL!! :) I said, "Nothing. This is normal weather for Michigan."

Next:
- wipe off the table
- wipe the kitchen counters
- track my ww points for the day. I think I'm over by a couple, but I still have some weekly points I can use.

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Dh has 30 work days left!

I was done with the freezer by 3 but I was wore out. Found out that I have a LOT of ground sirloin. I have some of every kind of meat we eat. I am not buying anymore of anything until I have used what I have of each cut. Since it is a chest freezer I use crates to hold things. I have 3 on the bottom layer and 3 on the top. I am going to try and not overflow it so that I can lift out crates as needed.

I am going to get a grocery list made so that I can hit it as early as possible tomorrow. I have a bunch of errands.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Helia I love that anecdote about your students seeing snow for the first time!

Had a great visit with our friends.

Ds is here too and his laundry is now done. He's talking to his sister (who was updating us on her IVF program) setting up a rock climbing date. She leaves tomorrow for the weekend and we'll literally pass her on the highway as we go to Toronto.

I have to keep remembering I'm away next week. I keep forgetting and we are leaving right after church (if we can find a place to store the guitar, otherwise we have to drive back into the city first.)

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:11 am

Ex. Done

Return to “Post When You Can”