Tuesday To Do/Ta Dah!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Tuesday To Do/Ta Dah!

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Good thing I s2s today (it was getting so late, I actually considered staying in my pjs all day!) Another neighbour dropped in and visited for over an hour this evening He was a United Church musical director so we have lots in common. Lives two doors down the hall from us so I'm glad we are finally get to know him better.

The funeral for the superintendent who died has finally been announced. There's a notice on each floor at the elevators. It will be Friday morning at a French Catholic Church in Quebec, over 60 miles from here. Dh has a flight in the afternoon so we won't be able to go (although with the language and faith barriers, I'm not sure I'd go anyway.)

Will move my computer back to my desk and work on paperwork for a few minutes before bed. Maybe watch an episode of tv while I work.

FelineFriend

Postby FelineFriend » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:42 am

Had an appt. today, it went very well, and have been baby-stepping pre-Thanksgiving cleaning. :mrgreen:

It rained a lot today, DH and I are watching TV tonight, but I decided to take a break to check emails, posts, etc...

We're looking forward to Thanksgiving. The excitement is mounting now. I'll wear my new striped turtleneck with a matching "fly-away" modern cardigan. The front's longer than the back, it floats or flies away, in the front, when you walk. it's very graceful and flowing-looking. They're in magazines, catalogs, and on TV ads, shows, in movies, too. Mine was on clearance for $14.99, but it looks like it cost $30 or more. I love the garnet color, which matches the garnet and black striped turtleneck. Will wear them with matching black cords on Thanksgiving, too.

I plan on starting a new book, as soon as I finish "The Four Agreements," so I can loan it to DD. We loan books back and forth to each other. It makes buying them or going to the library or reading e-books on the Nook or on-line from the library, less frequent. But it's nice. I love it.

My today's display card was "Try It Tuesday," and tomorrow's "WAY TO GO! WEDNESDAY!" :D Hopefully, by dinnertime, I'll be able to look back on my day and smile, saying, "WTG!" :P
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." ~ Arthur Ashe

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:28 am

My son is home and "tucked" in for the night.... Life is good ;-)
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:36 am

That is such a nice feeling, RRose...

My dson is right in the middle of a six hour drive. (And yes. It is 1:30 in the morning.) they wanted to drive at night and beat the traffic.

Ta-da --
Baked cookies for Thursday.
Talked to dmom on phone.
Played w/dgs
Walked 2 miles
That is all. :)
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”