FANTASTIC FRIDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: FANTASTIC FRIDAY

Postby Harriet » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:24 pm

have tried but just can't find time to CUOP .... tomorrow

turned out dd was nowhere near as sunburned as one of the other teens and also the tops of thighs of the mother who went. Poor things. I went immediately to Pu blix where I knew fresh aloe leaves were available in produce section and we put that on her shoulders.

the mother who went was very shook up later, too, because her father (at his home - not with our kids) was taking his small dog out for bathroom break in his yard and two pit bulls attacked his dog, who leapt into his arms. He was holding his dog up in the air but was bitten twice at his knees. So their family was pretty much gone to ER except for their teen, but dd and others were fine to be left there until parents arrived. We heard from the family later and things looked okay for the grandfather/father. They were considering letting him go home tonight.

HRH's sister's stepson16 is here with us for the evening, tonight and tomorrow, when he's going to help HRH with some yard work and projects. We had veggie tacos and watched a movie on tv. He's a sweetie. This is the one who is diabetic and he showed us his insulin pen. He keeps his blood sugar around 100 each morning. Tobias adores him. I think dd enjoyed having him - they speak the same language.

Return to “Post When You Can”