Wednesday DO OVER

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: Wednesday DO OVER

Postby Harmony » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi Dove! You can have a do over for the month if I can have a do over for this entire 3rd quarter of the year. My health, my house, lots of stuff has just gone to pot during this time. Yep, I need a do over too.

But I did get some stuff done today. I did some ironing, and got all the clean clothes put away. I did some cooking in the kitchen and lots of cleanup. I got all that furniture wiped down and discovered one drawer that needed some more sanding. I worked on that and will do some more tomorrow on it.

I had thought about putting all this furniture stuff in A&C thread. Maybe I will put a picture there if it turns out ok and if I can figure out how to do it.

Harriet, LOL son's phone conversation.

Bunch of time out with DH as he is trying to fix his cement mixer. Chain driven pulley / motor slipped off...we had the big torch set out, scary job right next to house and the a/c, I was sure something bad would happen but not so far. He ran out of time to finish.

Sunny, I am going to call you soon. Want to find out if test was done and how things are really going. I'm glad you have someone to ride with and I'm sure he won't turn down the wrong street like we did!

helia

Re: Wednesday DO OVER

Postby helia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Ds and dh made a very yummy pasta dinner tonight. I think I ate OK, a little over my daily points, maybe by 3 points, I think. It was nice to see ds. He really likes his classes, one class so much that he talks to the prof. a lot and finished a project 2 weeks before its due date b/c he found it so fun. That's a good match between a student and a class!

((Cathy))

After taking ds home, I have been spending my evening packing up books from our large bookshelf. The workers are going to start working in there w/ so much rain in the forecast. To be honest, I'm not sure what they're doing beyond taking off the trim and maybe taking out the built in china hutch, which we've never used as a hutch. Anyhow, everything is packed up and most of the furniture, electronics, and dog crates have been moved into the pod, the living room, or our bedroom. There are a few more boxes of books, the bookshelf, and a chest of drawers still to load into the pod. Dh and I are taking a break. .. We need to finish soon b/c I'm getting really tired.

Return to “Post When You Can”