WEDNESDAY WANDERINGS

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: WEDNESDAY WANDERINGS

Postby Harmony » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 pm

I like Greek salad with that scoop of potato salad in the middle, and I love Gyros and Spinach pie. We ate on the waterfront one time up in Tarpon Springs and I had that meat, what's it called, it hangs in a big chunk and they shave pieces of it off and pile it up on your plate with a light (cucumber?) sauce of some sort and whole thing is delicious! Tarpon Springs is a Greek community where they used to dive for natural sponges.

You know I wandered today to 2H. Today I got the fence touched up but discovered where I touched up the older parts it showed so I did a lot of whole slat painting. Cleaned out the 5-gallon bucket of stain/paint preservative and brought the last bits home in plastic container. Washed out that bucket.

Inside I worked on the windows. I wiped clean 10 mini-blinds, I shined/polished the windows inside. I spray painted the brackets at the top which had yellowed. Then I installed all the screens, screwed all those brackets on and attached all the alarm wiring. I got 6 of the windows valances hung. Washed all the curtain rods which were sticky dirty, ewwww.

Sprayed 1 shower, will probably rinse and spray again before scrubbing. How did those people live like that?

Came home about 6, another 8 hours over there. DH asked what else needed done and I gave him the list. There's a lot still to do. My back's in rough shape, so stiff and sore. I must have some pretty bad arthritis. Was too tired to get cleaned up, must do that now and looking forward to stretching out in soft bed.

Blessed, how did your DD get a concussion? I hope she wasn't in an accident.

blessedw2

Re: WEDNESDAY WANDERINGS

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 am

d mil is in ICU
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”