Monday - Let's do this!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: Monday - Let's do this!

Postby Harmony » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:45 am

Lucylee, I once wrapped a huge box with a paper birthday tablecloth, like one buys in the stationery dept. Worked great!

Hurts to type. Tips of 2 of my fingers are cracked. One happened when I was wiping crud off safety razor and got onto the tip. Safety my eye.

Copied a bunch of papers (thought I'd already done this but couldn't find them) deed, elevation certificate, survey and met DNeice over at 2H. We walked all around the house and in and out of every room. In typical agent attitude, she is sure she can sell this quickly and get mega $ for it. :roll: Pie in the sky? Maybe not, we are in some sort of a bubble, sellers market right now. We might have hit it just right. We can only hope. But I'm not counting on anything till the check's in the bank.

Guy to pressure wash the roof is not coming till the 15th and that puts our landscaping efforts off at least that long. I'm disappointed.

Got the kitchen finally all cleaned, my goodness. Did more paint and calk touch-ups. Got the french door curtains up and shower curtain. More work in the bathrooms told me those faucets really need changed. Told DH at dinner tonight and surprisingly, he said let's go pick some out. So off we went and back to 2H to measure and make sure what we picked will fit. He asked me if I'd mind him getting the plumber back in to do it, yeah, sure, great, 1 more thing I won't have to help with. I think he was a little surprised at what the inside of the house looks like. It's finally coming together.

XTenant had come back and took the rest of his junk out of the driveway. Very happy about that.

I got one bathroom swished/swiped here; got 1 LOL washed and folded and put away and 2 others hanging about and piled up folded and put away. 1 bed really needed changed so I did that and have those sheets in the washer. Did some cleanup in kitchen. Still treading water here.

Y'all have a nice sleep tonight, I'm sure going to!

lucylee

Re: Monday - Let's do this!

Postby lucylee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:09 am

CI: Tonight --
[x] s/s baths
[/] Laundry
* Last load (2 black shirts) is now in the washer! &%^*$& Just remembered I forgot the load that was tumbling before being hung to dry.
[x] Sheets back on the bed
* Looking forward to getting in that bed...
[ ] Exercise
[ ] Read (trying desperately to finish a library book before due date!)

Exercise & reading have been put aside b/c computer is driving me CRAZY. I decided I should work on the photo book for dgd. I did one for dgs to commemorate his first year, on his first birthday, and so I'm obligated to do one for dgd, of course... BUT... Both Wmart AND S hutterfly seem to have done away with the user-friendly photo book pages I have used so happily before. I don't like the templates and covers they provide, they don't allow as much customization as I had before (for text box sizes, etc), and my computer has decided to operate at the speed of a very tired snail.

* sheesh *

Plus I'm still aggravated that the brake repair was so costly.

I need to exercise. Burn off some of this nervous energy, since the computer will not cooperate.

* Harmony, if the bean bag was in a box, I could do that (use tablecloth) but it just came in a clear plastic bag... so... it's all soft and smushy. Had to use something that wouldn't tear -- and it was too big for large trash bags. (((HUGS))) to you for the accident with the UNsafe razor.

* Harriet, I guess my car expense comes out to less than your church phone bill if I average it out by the next 12 months we plan to keep the car. OTOH... I can't exactly get my church to share this "burden" with me, can I? LOL.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”