Sunday Sharing

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lilac

Re: Sunday Sharing

Postby Lilac » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:39 am

(((Harmony))) what a day. I'm glad you just got a warning.

Harriet, is the house ready to be moved in to? How long since they started building it? To me it seems like the construction on it, moved at a steady pace. I am sure it is a beautiful, forever home for your ds and his dfamily.

BookSaver, sounds like a great turnout for your grand opening.

CathyS, dd2 has the 3 x 6 white tiles for her backsplash and it looks really pretty. Her countertops are a darker gray, so the white tiles really complement it.

Hoping RRose and Kathryn stay on the path to recuperation.

blessed, really keeping you and your dd2 in my thoughts and prayers.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:27 am

Walked ddog to corner after the gane out team won, folks were celebrating with fireworks, neighbor txtd me said Police scanner had calls of shots fired. Frie crackers, and bigger ones went off too. Things are simmering down now.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:02 am

Fires in Harriet's area too? Sending lots of good wishes in that direction too!

Wildfires on our route to ballgame also -- going, and still burning on the way home.
Lots of hazy smoke around here, but no fires. Weather report is that fires in TN and NC are responsible for poor air quality even this far south. Amazing. Of course we're under a burn ban, but like the song says, it only takes a spark...
Everyone -- be careful!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”