Monday, In the First Place

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Monday, In the First Place

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Off to bed now. I have managed to get the dining room decorations put away and some bits and bobs of the other rooms.

I thought I could move one of the large bins down to a smaller bin but the wreath goes in it and won't fit in the smaller one. I have two large bins which won't fit on the new shelves except on the top so I'm hoping to get the wrapping supplies down to the small bin and snag an underbed box from ds (he was planning on dumping the lego in it into one of his new bins.)

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

This ballgame is NOT going our way.
At least LadyM and folks in her area are enjoying it.
-- sigh --
Tomorrow is another day.

bittersweet

Postby bittersweet » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:04 am

It's been quite a while since I visited the village. Long enough that when I have stopped by, I feel very out of touch, and end up thinking dumb stuff, so I don't post... just slink back under my rock. I think it's time to get back in the swing of things, though, and get over the reason I left in the first place. No, it wasn't because I was upset or offended by anyone here.

Today was remarkably productive for a jammy day. I got all the Christmas stuff down and put away. Bills are paid, 2015 stuff is shredded, 2016 stuff sorted and filed. We had a yummy turkey stew for dinner, the dishes are done, trash is out for the morning, and I even got a couple of rows done on DGD's blanket.

Tomorrow is back to work at the puppy prison. In two weeks, I'll be off for 15 days to go dogsitting for my dfriend. While I could drive to work, I don't like the route I'd have to take, and with our new schedule, I'm gone almost 12 hours a day, which is too long for the dogs to go without being let out. It can be difficult to get someone to come in and let them out once or twice during the day consistently. So...it will be two weeks of watching TV, crafting, catching up on homework, and looking after the dogs. I'm not sure if she has 7 or 8 now, plus my own three. I must admit, I'm looking forward to it!

I suppose I should haul my butt off to bed...5:30am comes much too early!
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Post When You Can”