Winter Wonderland Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Winter Wonderland Wednesday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Lucylee: Cars covered by snow are common here! The issue is when you don't clear it all off and are driving along. Either you can't see properly or the snow will lift off the roof as a sheet and crash onto the car behind. Both are dangerous.

Ds cleared off the car and we headed off. At one point my windshield and roof were covered again (except for where the wipers were pushing the snow away. Except, I had never stopped driving the car - it was so heavy and sticky, it was recovering the car while the car was in motion! I don't recall that happening before.

The evening was spent doing dishes, taking out the garbage and recycle and another online order. This time a tablet holder that attaches to the mike stand for dh, a backpack for me and another touch lamp attachment so I can turn the light now by desk from my desk. I'm lazy.

Off to bed now. If I hurry, I'll get there on time.

Lilac

Re: Winter Wonderland Wednesday

Postby Lilac » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:45 am

lucylee, at the rate I am going, it will probably be Monday before I am done with putting everything away and cleaning the house. But the books will keep.

The little girls go back to school tomorrow. They have had 2 weeks off for their vacation. The boys are at their dads and will be back Friday. They don't go back to school until Monday and will have had a 19 day break.

Dgd20 had to work later than planned so will cut my hair tomorrow. We are suppose to have snow, so that is why I bought groceries, so I can stay put.

I think both dds and I will go out to lunch Friday. We haven't had time to do that since dd1 got back and with her starting work next week, this will be our last chance for awhile.

Return to “Post When You Can”